At Bradley and Bradley, L.C., located in Lexington and Kansas City, Missouri, we represent people and businesses in the purchase and sale of residential and commercial real estate. We also have significant experience in the area of real estates. To schedule a consultation, call 660-259-2288.
With more than three decades experience in real estate matters, we can handle any of your individual or business matters, including:
- Residential real estate – We draft contracts for the purchase and sale of residential real estate, including homes and town-homes. We carefully analyze and review purchase and sales agreements to protect our client’s rights. We perform due diligence property inspections, including an analysis of any zoning, land use matters, existing liens, or other encumbrances. We draft deeds and other legal documents to assist in the purchase and sale of residential real estate.
- Commercial real estate – We carefully draft and review contracts for the purchase or sale of commercial real estate.
- Partition suits – We have significant experienced in filing partition suits, which are used to divide land into sections.
- Banks – For more than 30 years we represented banks in real estate transactions.
- Family Corporations and family farms – We have represented family corporations and family farms in real estate matters for more than 30 years.